Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Weekend Review

I keep saying I'm going to post more often (and I DO think of it all the time) but then time just gets away from me. So here's the latest update... we went to the park this weekend. Wahoo!

It's been cold and wet lately so getting out has been a not-so-fun thing to do, but this weekend, we braved the cold and headed to Central Park in San Mateo. The boys got some playground time in and two of the little ones got a chance to ride the little puffer train that runs on weekends. Needless to say, the boys had a really great time running up and down the slides and all that good stuff. I can't wait until Jasper's old enough to run around with his brothers. At the same time, I'm glad there weren't 4 kids to keep track of and chase around - hahahaha!

Here are some photos from the field trip:

No comments: