1. Baby weighs about 2.5 pounds
2. Baby is about 14.8 inches in length
3. Baby can blink eyes that now have lashes
4. With his/her eyesight improving, the baby may may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb(at)
5. Baby kinda sorta looks like this:
This image's labels kinda crack me up. The most informative ones, in particular, are (i) the one pointing to the "eye" (because I would NEVER have distinguished that from a toe or an ear) and (ii) the one pointing to the baby's shoulder and labeling it as "fat." Um, okay... I guess there is more to babies than I ever knew!