Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wishful Thinking?

So, the last 2-3 days have been a little different. I can definitely tell that the baby has dropped and my body is acting differently, too. I've been feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, way more than usual and tonight, there have been a couple of huge, pretty intense ones. I don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but I really think this week is the week.

Will keep you updated as much as I can these next few days. Fingers are crossed for an easy labour and for my dreams of "no pitocin." If they don't give me pitocin, I will try to not ask for an epidural unless it becomes absolutely unbearable. Rodney is excited about me waiting til the last minute again to get the epidural. :)

Having this baby is just the most important thing to do right now and we are so looking forward to meeting the little one. I think we're ready to be parents to three kids. Whether we are or not, though, here he/she comes!

For those of you who have not played our baby guessing game yet, here's the link: http://expectnet.com/index.php?t=0. The game is called "GrussingGuessingGame."

No comments: